It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Get a fucking avatar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:17 am
Posts: 14
Críoch wrote:
YT surfing the other night.. heard RVDE for the 1st time; 90s hammer.. & some NoneoftheAbove's (??) Slowed down gabba tracks. Thought they were cool.


That 90's Hammer track is awesome.

---

Here's something new from surgeon that i'm loving.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
quasi-public
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:14 am
Posts: 147
As usual, Surgeon never disappoints

I think this track is incredible, very precise and cleanly cut, not too many elements going on, but still very powerful and gets you moving


_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 pm 
Offline
Face Hugger

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm
Posts: 41
This one's a banger!

https://youtu.be/VZ69Hiq8K3Y


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
will fuck for food
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:10 pm
Posts: 427
Location: Melbourne, Australia

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
Face Hugger

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm
Posts: 41



Aaahh that's how it's done!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
subsekt
subsekt
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm
Posts: 4337
Location: in her mouth
daniel wrote:
Críoch wrote:
YT surfing the other night.. heard RVDE for the 1st time; 90s hammer.. & some NoneoftheAbove's (??) Slowed down gabba tracks. Thought they were cool.


That 90's Hammer track is awesome.

---

Here's something new from surgeon that i'm loving.



This is ace.

_________________
http://www.subsekt.com

Lost to the Void wrote:
Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:38 am 
Offline
Exampleless

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 am
Posts: 36
Location: Brooklyn NY
Goldmine of tracks right here. Last track that really wowed me is from Nthng's set. Still cant ID it but absolutely caught my attention the first time I heard it https://soundcloud.com/nthngnthng/the-f ... #t=2:02:53


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 am 
Offline
Face Hugger

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm
Posts: 41


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm 
Offline
quasi-public
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:14 am
Posts: 147
Guys, if anyone knows tracks like this one, i'd be more than happy to take it .


_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:54 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
Remember this one brought me a strong feeling of nostalgia:



Last edited by F999 on Wed May 10, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:54 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
Leskey wrote:


Wow, this one instantly reminded me of one of the project files in the Grey Forge Maschine expansion, one that I like a lot. I just checked it and I don't have the best ears, but I think there's a good chance the artist used some samples/presets from this project.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 am 
Offline
Face Hugger

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm
Posts: 41
F999 wrote:
Leskey wrote:


Wow, this one instantly reminded me of one of the project files in the Grey Forge Maschine expansion, one that I like a lot. I just checked it and I don't have the best ears, but I think there's a good chance the artist used some samples/presets from this project.



Funny! I have that exp... Will listen for it :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 4


This one instantly got me, really spacey tune. Love Zadig's productions in general.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Posts: 4
Amon Derrich wrote:
Guys, if anyone knows tracks like this one, i'd be more than happy to take it .



Oh and regarding this... You might wanna check out Mike Dehnert. Pretty similiar style I'd say.
Love Antigone though, he makes some really interesting music.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:00 am 
Offline
quasi-public
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:14 am
Posts: 147
Thanks for the suggestion I will check it out asap.

Now this track doesn't have many elements going on, but killing it nonetheless


_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
quasi-public
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
Posts: 138
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
SLHFR wrote:
Amon Derrich wrote:
Guys, if anyone knows tracks like this one, i'd be more than happy to take it .



Oh and regarding this... You might wanna check out Mike Dehnert. Pretty similiar style I'd say.
Love Antigone though, he makes some really interesting music.



Haha, that's what came in my mind, too. There is a new LP, really worth checking out.
And maybe you wanna check Kris Wadsworth Uranus 111,222,333,444,...


_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
Face Hugger

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 pm
Posts: 41


Proper peak burner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 am 
Offline
skaghead

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:23 pm
Posts: 155
msl wrote:

loving this, thx for sharing!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
non reader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:20 pm
Posts: 88
Root wrote:
SLHFR wrote:
Amon Derrich wrote:
Guys, if anyone knows tracks like this one, i'd be more than happy to take it .



Oh and regarding this... You might wanna check out Mike Dehnert. Pretty similiar style I'd say.
Love Antigone though, he makes some really interesting music.



Haha, that's what came in my mind, too. There is a new LP, really worth checking out.
And maybe you wanna check Kris Wadsworth Uranus 111,222,333,444,...



really like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The last track that Wowed you
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:42 am
Posts: 7
Location: Tartu, Estonia
Good thread :)

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/reflektah


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles v1.1 designed by CodeMiles Team -TemplatesDragon-.