Interesting TV / Shows To Watch.

General Chat // Music Discussion
Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Interesting TV / Shows To Watch.

Post by Lost to the Void »

I did love the shield though.
It seems to be Vics story, but really it`s about Dutch, he`s the one who really goes on a journey, Vic never changes, he merely reveals more of who he actually is, but Dutch goes through loads, and comes out the better man in the end.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Hepta
I Love YOU!!!

Post by Hepta »

Ah yes The Shield. It has one of the sickest endings in a television series... One of my favourites too.

I forgot to mention a very good cartoon btw. Rick & Morty. It's the funniest shit I've seen in a long while in cartoon land. It has an excellent plot. Though I think a lot of people might compare it to Family Guy etc... But this is on a totally different level imo.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

I really tried to get into Always Sunny but I failed at series one. Apparently it is the worst and I should have skipped it. I did enjoy the utter ridiculous nature of Portlandia though.

Anime wise I have been watching Steins;Gate. It has really grown on me. I hated Rintarō at first but am slowly coming to like him.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Ancient Aliens. I am well obsessed with it. I have also just started watching In Search Of Aliens with Giorgio Tsoukalos :D :D :D I have also just started a track again with some awesome samples from AA in it :D :D :D :D

simon_marklar
Pig

Post by simon_marklar »

Hepta wrote:Ah yes The Shield. It has one of the sickest endings in a television series... One of my favourites too.

I forgot to mention a very good cartoon btw. Rick & Morty. It's the funniest shit I've seen in a long while in cartoon land. It has an excellent plot. Though I think a lot of people might compare it to Family Guy etc... But this is on a totally different level imo.
Show me what you got! ;)

Since i've gotten decent internet back the TV shows i've been watching ( in no particular order)
- Rick and Morty
- Drunk History
- Blunt Talk
- American Horror Story
- Attack on Titan
- The booth on the end
- Gotham
- Silicon Valley
- Transformers: Prime

Ash and the Evil Dead Starts this sunday... thats looks like it could be good!

Edit: and I forgot black mirror. episode one is particularly relevant these days for you britts!!!!! :P
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Silicon Valley :D Utterly brilliant. This is coming from someone who struggles with straight up comedy. Fantastic show :D

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

StacieAnne wrote:I really tried to get into Always Sunny but I failed at series one. Apparently it is the worst and I should have skipped it. I did enjoy the utter ridiculous nature of Portlandia though.
It takes the whole of the first season for the crew to fit in to their skins essentially, but you still need to see season 1 for season 2 when they really fit in to their characters. None of them are likeable, which is the point.
It really gets great once Danny Devito joins the cast, he`s so perverted and debauched.

Devitos contract negotiation for the show

youtu.be/cEFPZWK4ElE

v funny.
New Shit

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

:lol: That is brilliant.

I do want to give it another go as I need more comedy in my watching list, I can't do serious things all the time. I am always grateful for a break when I take one.

Transparent was an excellent watch. Slightly more light-hearted than my normal shows.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Oh there are few things funnier than a sweaty, greased up naked Danny Devito clawing his way out of the back of a leather sofa he has been sewn in to, like some big black cow giving birth.
Always Sunny is wonderful.
New Shit

simon_marklar
Pig

Post by simon_marklar »

StacieAnne wrote:Silicon Valley :D Utterly brilliant. This is coming from someone who struggles with straight up comedy. Fantastic show :D
the scene where they come up with the algorithm for jerking off the most guys at the conference is utter gold

even my non nerdy wife loves this show
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Lost to the Void wrote:Oh there are few things funnier than a sweaty, greased up naked Danny Devito clawing his way out of the back of a leather sofa he has been sewn in to, like some big black cow giving birth.
Always Sunny is wonderful.
So many people say that. I was really thrown when I wasn't really "getting" it with series one. To be fair, I should give things a longer run when so many people are telling me it is amazing.
simon_marklar wrote:
StacieAnne wrote:Silicon Valley :D Utterly brilliant. This is coming from someone who struggles with straight up comedy. Fantastic show :D
the scene where they come up with the algorithm for jerking off the most guys at the conference is utter gold

Oh God, utterly brilliant!! I was having a really bad week I watched that episode. I laughed so much that but the end of it I was feeling amazing. The SWOT one just pips it to the post for the one I find the funniest :lol: The entire episode was just bang on :D

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Never seen always sunny.. Looks interesting. Love Danny D. Will check it.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

sub_conscious
Get a fucking avatar

Post by sub_conscious »

simon_marklar wrote:

best dick joke ever!

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Cartel Land is really cool if it hasn't been mentioned already.

www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Devitos contract negotiation for the show

youtu.be/cEFPZWK4ElE

v funny.
"What the fuck is Fred Savage doing here?!"
Haha, random! ..

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

Homeland has really kicked it up a gear :D

Well worth getting back into if you fell out of love with it.

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Mr Robot is pretty cool, I recommend it.

simon_marklar
Pig

Post by simon_marklar »

a long time ago someone posted a link to a pilot of a show called "Mr Pickles". I recently acquired some episodes. A+++

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/mr-pickles/

PixelKind
who is it?

Post by PixelKind »

simon_marklar wrote:a long time ago someone posted a link to a pilot of a show called "Mr Pickles". I recently acquired some episodes. A+++

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/mr-pickles/
Mr Pickles is amazing! Hope they are making a new season

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

StacieAnne wrote:Homeland has really kicked it up a gear :D

Well worth getting back into if you fell out of love with it.
My sis and brother in law are the armourers for that series.
My sis is one of only 2 armourers in the biz who are women.
She teaches blonde crybaby lady from homeland to hold and use guns properly.
I've never really watched it and they have sent me all the dvd''s and some props and stuff. I should really watch it but I got turned off once blonde woman started seeing Damien ginger nuts in the program. It just seemed a really stupid plot device and I couldn't get past it.
New Shit