New Pioneer Mixer

General Chat // Music Discussion
Ant
Alf Garnett
New Pioneer Mixer

Post by Ant »

Pioneer have announced the new DJM850, an upgrade of the DJM800. I know that some people get really worked up about which mixer is better, but I have always really enjoyed using the DJM800 and have considered getting one many times.

I am really tempted with this. :shock:

The DJM-850-K retains all that is good about the Pioneer series of mixers and continues to improve on its creative possibilities. A host of new FX options are available including the Beat Colour Effect, a unique side chaining process which is exclusive to the new DJM 850. Many new tempo synced effects have also been included which have the ability to control various parameters for exciting new rhythmical effects previously not possible with such intuitive control and ease of use. These new features really help to create fresh and exciting sets to work the dance floor time and time again. Control of your output is adjustable via its smooth faders, 3 band EQ and kill switches which have been borrowed from Pioneer’s flagship model.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: New Pioneer Mixer

Post by Críoch »

Just seeing this now.. Looks quality!

Did you get it?
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

testa
clown

Post by testa »

this is the shitttt!!!!!!!!!

Dont have any of the money tho.. so it is double shit hheheheh

Ant
Alf Garnett

Post by Ant »

It is announced but there isn't any stock yet. I am either going to get one of these, or save a few quid and get the older DJM-800. The new 850 doesn't have the digiatal inputs, which is a shame.

I have to wait a few weeks, so I have some time to think about it.