Moving to London - Returning to the UK

General Chat // Music Discussion
CRDM
hmmmmmm...
Moving to London - Returning to the UK

Post by CRDM »

Hi Subsekters,

I haven't posted here for a quite a while but still check in every now and then - I hope everyone's new year is getting of to a good start!

I've recently returned to the UK and I'm looking at moving up to London and finding work up there as well. Finding sublets is proving pretty difficult to find so far so I just wanted to reach out on here in case anyone knows of or hears of any rooms going, any pointers would be appreciated!

On this topic - anyone with experience of moving countries and returning? I'd be interested to hear about your journeys.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Moving to London - Returning to the UK

Post by Lost to the Void »

I`ll put my feelers out and see if anyone I know in town has a room/knows of a room.

Welcome back, hit me up if you want to meet for a pint some time.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Plyphon
endless

Post by Plyphon »

You've probably checked but everyone I speak too seems to say spareroom.co.uk is the best place to find sublets in London.

CRDM
hmmmmmm...

Post by CRDM »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 pm
I`ll put my feelers out and see if anyone I know in town has a room/knows of a room.

Welcome back, hit me up if you want to meet for a pint some time.
Most appreciated Steve and yes that'd be nice - I will keep that in mind for when I'm next up there!
Plyphon wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 am
You've probably checked but everyone I speak too seems to say spareroom.co.uk is the best place to find sublets in London.
Thanks Plyphon, it's the main site I've been using since searching but to no avail yet. It will happen tho.

P0607r0n
Metric Martyr

Post by P0607r0n »

Can’t really help with the rent side of the things, but I could hook you up with some decent squat crew if you want. Mhhhm, also you could check Cable street or Manor House warehouses.

CRDM
hmmmmmm...

Post by CRDM »

P0607r0n wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Can’t really help with the rent side of the things, but I could hook you up with some decent squat crew if you want. Mhhhm, also you could check Cable street or Manor House warehouses.
Just seen this, I've sorted a place for a month then looking for something more permanent when I'm up there.

On the lookout for work for when I get up there whilst applying to various things. Again, if anyone has their ear to the ground or knows of anything good feel free to shoot me a message on here.

Perhaps see some of you around!