when you feel that yor Mixing is almost there

General Chat // Music Discussion
Aline N
Chernobyl
when you feel that yor Mixing is almost there

Post by Aline N »

then you hear a track like this that their Mixing sounds light years ahead from yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6Zy2VIXeg

Just sucks that this dudes Mixes sounds so awesome and the whole Musical concept is a Masterpiece.
hopefully in 10 years i get to sound like that lol

sam
Cold
Re: when you feel that yor Mixing is almost there

Post by sam »

same thing happens to me when i hear something awesome from 15 years ago and for some reason especially if it's by someone that's still releasing.

Aline N
Chernobyl

Post by Aline N »

So whats the whole purpose of Keep Making Music then? heheh i was going to stir some Drama in this forum hahh.
anyways i do love to Produce and make my own Music to Dj and share it with people.I know i am Especial like Paul and ICN :D

NomadSpectrum
subsekt
subsekt

Post by NomadSpectrum »

What you mean I dont sound like that - lol

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Its just practice mate.. isnt it? I do stuff sometimes & think it sounds really clear and everything.. and then I go on a run where everything sounds bad.

The explanation for this pattern is.. that some tracks have the right sounds in them.. others dont, and others have too much sh!t going on in them.

Knowing when to stop, or knowing exactly what is needed (and not) is just as neccessary as mixing. I think I'm obcessed with filling all the gaps in the spectrum. Sometimes if everything sounds cool, with just a Kick and a bass, and something cool on top.. do I need anything else?

Anyway - heres a perfect example: Roland 808 & 909 Drum Kits.

Everything works perfectly - no need to hammer at it. So the key then is to find the spaces & the strong sounds.

I want to make simpler music. I've learned the lessons - but I dont always utilise them. The musical choices that you make throughout affect the end product.

Wise up Nunez - You dont have anyone to blame if you wanna get off the boat :P :) lol
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Aline N
Chernobyl

Post by Aline N »

ICN wrote:Its just practice mate.. isnt it? I do stuff sometimes & think it sounds really clear and everything.. and then I go on a run where everything sounds bad.

The explanation for this pattern is.. that some tracks have the right sounds in them.. others dont, and others have too much sh!t going on in them.

Knowing when to stop, or knowing exactly what is needed (and not) is just as neccessary as mixing. I think I'm obcessed with filling all the gaps in the spectrum. Sometimes if everything sounds cool, with just a Kick and a bass, and something cool on top.. do I need anything else?

Anyway - heres a perfect example: Roland 808 & 909 Drum Kits.

Everything works perfectly - no need to hammer at it. So the key then is to find the spaces & the strong sounds.

I want to make simpler music. I've learned the lessons - but I dont always utilise them. The musical choices that you make throughout affect the end product.

Wise up Nunez - You dont have anyone to blame if you wanna get off the boat :P :) lol
LoL very wise anti Troll Post Bruhh . yeah simpler Music is the way to go man . I agree