It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
hmmmmmm...
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm
Posts: 369
Welcome aboard Max, good to see you get past the black clouds and getting back into what you enjoy! ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8825
kartan wrote:
Hi I'm Hans!

Sorry for the production question without presenting myself, didn't know where to do it..

I've been making techno for 8 years now, slowly started with Delsin style techno and now I'm more and more into
Marcelus kind of stuff out of the classic 4/4 kick hi-hat combo, trying to dive in more complex rhythmic and
grooves!

I'm mostly working in the box and trying to achieve a live set at the moment.

Cheers to you all and I hope i'll be able to give some hints on topics!


with a name like Hans I presume you speak Dutch/Flemish or German ?

welcome man.
Any music we can listen to ?

_________________
If you can't laugh with yourself, someone else should do it for you ! ;)



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 am 
Offline
Interact. Don't Spam.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:26 pm
Posts: 8
Hades wrote:
kartan wrote:
Hi I'm Hans!

Sorry for the production question without presenting myself, didn't know where to do it..

I've been making techno for 8 years now, slowly started with Delsin style techno and now I'm more and more into
Marcelus kind of stuff out of the classic 4/4 kick hi-hat combo, trying to dive in more complex rhythmic and
grooves!

I'm mostly working in the box and trying to achieve a live set at the moment.

Cheers to you all and I hope i'll be able to give some hints on topics!


with a name like Hans I presume you speak Dutch/Flemish or German ?

welcome man.
Any music we can listen to ?



Hallo!

Yup I speak german! Sure I'll post the tracks I'm working on as soon as it's ready, where should I post it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:09 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8825
kartan wrote:
Hallo!

Yup I speak german! Sure I'll post the tracks I'm working on as soon as it's ready, where should I post it?


just put a SC link in your signature.
and then there's always the members tracks part for posting new tracks.

_________________
If you can't laugh with yourself, someone else should do it for you ! ;)



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 am 
Offline
Jan : )

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 134
Hades wrote:

here's a little update from the private subsekt meet :
me having to get up at 8AM to attend breakfast for Shidzo and his mrs before they left to A'dam for a day, and while I'm waiting for Prophän to wake up, I'm watching old Steffi Graf games...
I've been sick for days (nothing special, just a stubborn fucker though),
but in the last 4 days I skipped 1 entire night, and slept a maximum of 4 hours the other nights,
while I'm the oldest fuck of the 3.
Them young ones man, I tell ya, when it comes to proper sleep deprivation, they ain't worth shit. ;)
They probably need to get some kids before they truly learn to survive with little sleep if needed.
I actually have more sleep and more peace when my kids are here (they're at my parents for a week now) than at the moment, but it's totally worth it ! :)


Well, me cheeky motherfucker took advantage of the fact that I was on holiday and actually able to sleep in a little bit for the first time in months :P The point is, a) why the fuck are you watching old Steffi Graf games :D and b) you could have been in the studio instead producing a banger in a German efficient manner ;) :mrgreen:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 am 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8825
SHIDZO wrote:
Hades wrote:

here's a little update from the private subsekt meet :
me having to get up at 8AM to attend breakfast for Shidzo and his mrs before they left to A'dam for a day, and while I'm waiting for Prophän to wake up, I'm watching old Steffi Graf games...
I've been sick for days (nothing special, just a stubborn fucker though),
but in the last 4 days I skipped 1 entire night, and slept a maximum of 4 hours the other nights,
while I'm the oldest fuck of the 3.
Them young ones man, I tell ya, when it comes to proper sleep deprivation, they ain't worth shit. ;)
They probably need to get some kids before they truly learn to survive with little sleep if needed.
I actually have more sleep and more peace when my kids are here (they're at my parents for a week now) than at the moment, but it's totally worth it ! :)


Well, me cheeky motherfucker took advantage of the fact that I was on holiday and actually able to sleep in a little bit for the first time in months :P The point is, a) why the fuck are you watching old Steffi Graf games :D and b) you could have been in the studio instead producing a banger in a German efficient manner ;) :mrgreen:


because I forgot how much I used to love watching tennis games, tbh.
I didn't watch tv for 21+ years, but in my teenage years, I watched a lot of women's tennis,
and I loved it (forget men's tennis though, fucking boring).
And I totally forgot how Monica Seles got stabbed by a Graf fan, how great that one Hingis vs Graf game was because Hingis literally couldn't stand losing and behaved like a bitch till the whole crowd started booing her (which very rarely happens in a "sophisticated" sport like tennis, they're not exactly football hooligans)
It was pure nostalgia watching that again.

And you know I normally don't do bangers anyway. :mrgreen:

_________________
If you can't laugh with yourself, someone else should do it for you ! ;)



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline
Jan : )

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 134
Hades wrote:
SHIDZO wrote:
Hades wrote:

here's a little update from the private subsekt meet :
me having to get up at 8AM to attend breakfast for Shidzo and his mrs before they left to A'dam for a day, and while I'm waiting for Prophän to wake up, I'm watching old Steffi Graf games...
I've been sick for days (nothing special, just a stubborn fucker though),
but in the last 4 days I skipped 1 entire night, and slept a maximum of 4 hours the other nights,
while I'm the oldest fuck of the 3.
Them young ones man, I tell ya, when it comes to proper sleep deprivation, they ain't worth shit. ;)
They probably need to get some kids before they truly learn to survive with little sleep if needed.
I actually have more sleep and more peace when my kids are here (they're at my parents for a week now) than at the moment, but it's totally worth it ! :)


Well, me cheeky motherfucker took advantage of the fact that I was on holiday and actually able to sleep in a little bit for the first time in months :P The point is, a) why the fuck are you watching old Steffi Graf games :D and b) you could have been in the studio instead producing a banger in a German efficient manner ;) :mrgreen:


because I forgot how much I used to love watching tennis games, tbh.
I didn't watch tv for 21+ years, but in my teenage years, I watched a lot of women's tennis,
and I loved it (forget men's tennis though, fucking boring).
And I totally forgot how Monica Seles got stabbed by a Graf fan, how great that one Hingis vs Graf game was because Hingis literally couldn't stand losing and behaved like a bitch till the whole crowd started booing her (which very rarely happens in a "sophisticated" sport like tennis, they're not exactly football hooligans)
It was pure nostalgia watching that again.

And you know I normally don't do bangers anyway. :mrgreen:


Really? Tennis is for me like watching paint dry... Admit it, you like the girls moaning ;) Well, I meant a banger in your way :)

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 am 
Offline
Dont Panic!!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 pm
Posts: 687
Location: Iceland
SHIDZO wrote:

Really? Tennis is for me like watching paint dry... Admit it, you like the girls moaning ;) Well, I meant a banger in your way :)


That's and their short skirts are the only reason to watch women's tennis :twisted: :mrgreen:

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/oskar81

"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8825
arkos wrote:
SHIDZO wrote:

Really? Tennis is for me like watching paint dry... Admit it, you like the girls moaning ;) Well, I meant a banger in your way :)


That's and their short skirts are the only reason to watch women's tennis :twisted: :mrgreen:


Actually, I always hated tennis players moaning.
Though I'll admit I hated the guys moaning a lot more... :lol:

But yeah, lift those skirts up and...

I remember a few months back I went jogging,
there's like 2 tennis courts in the middle of our local sports area where the jogging track goes around...
Just the lovely sight whenever I passed made me run at least an extra 3km... :D

_________________
If you can't laugh with yourself, someone else should do it for you ! ;)



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
Dont Panic!!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 pm
Posts: 687
Location: Iceland
Hades wrote:

Actually, I always hated tennis players moaning.
Though I'll admit I hated the guys moaning a lot more... :lol:

But yeah, lift those skirts up and...

I remember a few months back I went jogging,
there's like 2 tennis courts in the middle of our local sports area where the jogging track goes around...
Just the lovely sight whenever I passed made me run at least an extra 3km... :D



:lol: :lol: Motivation eyh ? Good one going out for a run mate, I can't believe it but I'm actually going to the gym :shock:

_________________
https://soundcloud.com/oskar81

"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New members say hello...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
Interchangeable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am
Posts: 8825
arkos wrote:
Hades wrote:

Actually, I always hated tennis players moaning.
Though I'll admit I hated the guys moaning a lot more... :lol:

But yeah, lift those skirts up and...

I remember a few months back I went jogging,
there's like 2 tennis courts in the middle of our local sports area where the jogging track goes around...
Just the lovely sight whenever I passed made me run at least an extra 3km... :D



:lol: :lol: Motivation eyh ? Good one going out for a run mate, I can't believe it but I'm actually going to the gym :shock:


I'm actually in this state where I would LOVE to go to the gym,
but I'm still in my last few shit days of recovering from that stupid bad ass cold, so yeah, going now would just spread it around my body for another week...

_________________
If you can't laugh with yourself, someone else should do it for you ! ;)



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Root and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
skymiles v1.1 designed by CodeMiles Team -TemplatesDragon-.