New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: New members say hello...

Post by Hades »

lauren wrote: wonderful, thank you for such a warm welcome :)
btw, any links to your music, if I may ask.
It might seem disappointing after all this superficial teasing,
but I actually am more interested in your music than your hoseninhalt ! :D
;)
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

lauren
Pig

Post by lauren »

Hades wrote:
lauren wrote: wonderful, thank you for such a warm welcome :)
btw, any links to your music, if I may ask.
It might seem disappointing after all this superficial teasing,
but I actually am more interested in your music than your hoseninhalt ! :D
;)
um yes.... but i'm still getting rather into production and getting better and understanding more each time so every new project feels miles ahead of the last. it's a strange one, and i feel like there is a lot of improving to do still but here is something i 'released' after sitting on it and just working on it for way too long - https://soundcloud.com/blanquemusic/option - regardless, hope you enjoy it :)

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

SHIDZO wrote:Hi guys, nice to e-meet you ;)

I'm Mr. SHIDZO from Berlin - of course. I used to DJ quite a bit in my early twenties, I reckon my biggest milestones are playing the warm up for names like Âme, Rodhad, Shonky and Spencer Parker. My heart beats for techno music, I like it minimal and industrial yet melodic and spheric. Tech house is never wrong either. Does it punch?!

A year ago I decided that I want to learn new skills with the aim to produce and share my music with the community and enrich the lives/nights of others. So, that's that.

People who influence me... Cleric, Keith Carnal, Setaoc Mass, Daft Punk, GZA, Outkast & Mike Oldfield.

Looking forward to having some great conversations and sharing input.

Cheers
well cheeks, man, well cheeks. as you're in Berlin wouldn't they be KilometreStones? just pulling your Jackson mate, gannit?
if i could ask, what is spheric? i'm not down with the kids lingo, all snapchatting and bebo. is spheric the cool new name for vinyl? cos it's round and that?
anyway, keep it Mexico!

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

lauren wrote:
um yes.... but i'm still getting rather into production and getting better and understanding more each time so every new project feels miles ahead of the last. it's a strange one, and i feel like there is a lot of improving to do still but here is something i 'released' after sitting on it and just working on it for way too long - https://soundcloud.com/blanquemusic/option - regardless, hope you enjoy it :)
not bad really. maybe it goes a bit all over the place during the track.
As if there's enough elements in there to start making 2 tracks out of them, if you know what I mean

Anyway, is that you who makes these wonderful black 'n white photographs ?
If so, nice work.

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

winston wrote:
SHIDZO wrote:Hi guys, nice to e-meet you ;)

I'm Mr. SHIDZO from Berlin - of course. I used to DJ quite a bit in my early twenties, I reckon my biggest milestones are playing the warm up for names like Âme, Rodhad, Shonky and Spencer Parker. My heart beats for techno music, I like it minimal and industrial yet melodic and spheric. Tech house is never wrong either. Does it punch?!

A year ago I decided that I want to learn new skills with the aim to produce and share my music with the community and enrich the lives/nights of others. So, that's that.

People who influence me... Cleric, Keith Carnal, Setaoc Mass, Daft Punk, GZA, Outkast & Mike Oldfield.

Looking forward to having some great conversations and sharing input.

Cheers
well cheeks, man, well cheeks. as you're in Berlin wouldn't they be KilometreStones? just pulling your Jackson mate, gannit?
if i could ask, what is spheric? i'm not down with the kids lingo, all snapchatting and bebo. is spheric the cool new name for vinyl? cos it's round and that?
anyway, keep it Mexico!
KILOMETERSTEINE! (in THIS volume!)

The kids lingo... Well hasn't that just that made my day, especially after I found grey hair the other day. Spheric... These long evolving pads in the background, spooky, high pitched. Check this one out please: 52:00 there is one of these guys hiding...

alles easy in Brindisi

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

SHIDZO wrote: KILOMETERSTEINE! (in THIS volume!)

The kids lingo... Well hasn't that just that made my day, especially after I found grey hair the other day. Spheric... These long evolving pads in the background, spooky, high pitched. Check this one out please: 52:00 there is one of these guys hiding...

alles easy in Brindisi
hey, you only found 1 grey hair ? That's nothing !
I got friends that were already half bold when they were like only 25 years old,
the poor chaps, having to keep the other hair long enough to cover their shiny planet before finally having to shave it all off and give into it all.

But maybe I might have to ask my gay friends in the near future what one of them uses for his hair.
He says he's found the ultimate product against getting bold...
I'm still very blessed with a healthy hairdo, but yeah, prevention and all that...
but what am I even doing here, talking about hair on subsekt ?? hahaha
You started it though ! You cunt !

And I'm happy to see you met winston, one of the many here that makes subsekt subsekt. ;)

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

Hades wrote:

alles easy in Brindisi
I got friends that were already half bold when they were like only 25 years old,
the poor chaps, having to keep the other hair long enough to cover their shiny planet before finally having to shave it all off and give into it all.

But maybe I might have to ask my gay friends in the near future what one of them uses for his hair.
I'm still very blessed with a healthy hairdo, but yeah, prevention and all that...

And I'm happy to see you met winston, one of the many here that makes subsekt subsekt. ;)
We all have these mates... you don't see them for a year and baam - bold. It's my balanced life style that keeps me looking like a dude who lives in the Australian outback (CU in NT...) and rescues puppies while supplying desert bush duffs with some decent hit music :)

Winston? Is he the dude that made this track? That would be almost scary wouldn't it?!

lauren
Pig

Post by lauren »

Hades wrote:
not bad really. maybe it goes a bit all over the place during the track.
As if there's enough elements in there to start making 2 tracks out of them, if you know what I mean

Anyway, is that you who makes these wonderful black 'n white photographs ?
If so, nice work.
black n white photographs?

hahaha thank you, i'm not gonna lie i've moved on a bit from that style and it's the typical thing of wanting to change so much after i've released it... working on something now that's much better in my eyes

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

Hades wrote:

alles easy in Brindisi

...Only took me a week to find out who's winston in the end... Oh dear...

Aubriac
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Aubriac »

Hi Guys, I'm new here. I've been around the forum since a few months, and I decided to create an account.

I listen to a lot of music, in every genre. which can go from Nitzer Ebb to Serge Gainsbourg or Thom Yorke, I'm very attached to melodies and fusion of genres.

Cheers,

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

hi mr aubriac.
where are you from ?
you make any music as well ?
if so, we'd love to hear it.

Sorglos
Pig

Post by Sorglos »

Hello Community, my name is (Sascha) Sorglos and I produce techno with ableton since roughly 2 years. My style is more in the dark industrial direction. I am from Germany, Leipzig and work as an
IT consultant in a start up company.
I am a proud dad of two whippets (greyhounds) and enjoy going on hikes, sometimes even on raves (sometimes psytrance, sometimes techno). I am also active on reddit in the technoproduction community but looking for a more interesting place to exchange ideas and inspire myself (and hopefully others).

arkos

Post by arkos »

Sorglos wrote:Hello Community, my name is (Sascha) Sorglos and I produce techno with ableton since roughly 2 years.
Welcome to the nuthouse :mrgreen:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

arkos wrote:
Sorglos wrote:Hello Community, my name is (Sascha) Sorglos and I produce techno with ableton since roughly 2 years.
Welcome to the nuthouse :mrgreen:
yeah, but then without having your mom over for a week... :mrgreen:

arkos

Post by arkos »

Hades wrote: yeah, but then without having your mom over for a week... :mrgreen:
Well it's almost Christmas after all :twisted:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

arkos wrote:
Hades wrote: yeah, but then without having your mom over for a week... :mrgreen:
not over here, and my mom's been around for 4 days now,
just when you need your beer the most, you gotta pretend the hardest... :shock: :cry: :)

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades wrote:
arkos wrote:
just when you need your beer the most, you gotta pretend the hardest... :shock: :cry: :)
Huh? You don't drink when your mom is around?

I drink extra (when my mom is around, not yours) cos there is someone to play with the kids when my head hurts in the morning.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:
Hades wrote:
Huh? You don't drink when your mom is around?

I drink extra (when my mom is around, not yours) cos there is someone to play with the kids when my head hurts in the morning.
here's this thing about my mom :
she says she only drinks in the weekend, or, as an exception, when she has guests,
that's probably for 60% true.
But when you arrive at my parents place, there's about 2 square meters of heavy beers and trappists in the garage,
so yeah, no way it's only on the weekends... :lol:

but she always likes to point out her own disciplined way of drinking to me
(though I seldomly drink heavy beers, for me it's normal pils 90% of the time),
and how I should cut down on my drinking.
She won't tell me not to drink, she knows better than to do that
but she'll be giving subtle remarks so frequently, that it's 80% of the time that you think when you want to fetch a beer "nah, it ain't worth it",
while at the back of your head, you're most of the time like "fuuuuck, she's driving me nuts, gimme a beer".
Meanwhile she'll even complain about how my dad never drinks, so she always has to drink by herself... :lol: :lol:

People that are actually nice people, and that have done so much good for you in your life,
and that are always full of good intentions...
they're the bloody worst of all, because then you feel twice as bad when you feel like murdering them. :|

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

I was preparing duck with porto-sauce and oven roasted potatoes this afternoon.
She complained for hours about what a waste of porto that was... :lol: :lol:

And she asked my mrs little chores to do around the house...
Every fucking chore she did, she ended up being more of a burden than anything else.
"so what do you think I need to use to clean...."
"but this product really doesn't work when..."
"I'm afraid of your cat, so I won't be able to..."

just... :?

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades wrote:
People that are actually nice people, and that have done so much good for you in your life,
and that are always full of good intentions...
they're the bloody worst of all, because then you feel twice as bad when you feel like murdering them. :|
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aint that the truth!!!