General Chat // Music Discussion
Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Keith Flint found dead at 49

Post by Lost to the Void »

juodas wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm
Well it's a problem in uk that's an island and there's no proper water sources(if i'm wrong tell me) secondly your water problem is sorted out by mixing it with chlorine to prevent a contamination which is one of many chemicals founded in tap water. I checked my tap water parts with a water meter costs(9£), and it has 180-270 unknown shit parts(two of them is flouride and chlorine) in water

And believe me when you have a sip of filtered water or distilled water, you will never ever want to drink that shit from a tap again, Tap water it's smells and it's taste disgusting.
if you don't believe in distilled water i would recommend you to get one of zerowater jug/bundle with filter and give it a go, it's cheap 20-60£ i'm telling you, you will spot a difference what's is good and what's bad, however i'm just telling you not pushing it or selling it lol.
p.s did you ever noticed that during the trip that tap water taste strange to you?

Yeah i'm agree with that as well that what it's to much is to much, over and over again feeding your self with negative/out of control/ violence/ manipulation and etc info is not good and it sucks you into it very quickly. What i'm saying it's good to know a common sense of it what's goin on, but sometimes you not consuming and information, but information consumes you and your chi, lolz
It`s not a problem in the uk at all, we have lots of rain, reservoirs and ranges such as the penines.
Our water is stringently tested, to a much higher standard than bottled water. My mate worked for the Drinking Water Inspectorate and told me about the shit they did. Serious standards in the uk, some of the best in europe. He actually works in the private sector now, as the real problems of water quality come in business, particularly in large buildings, he did a lot of work in Canary Wharf and the various office towers there, where it`s easier for water to become contaminated due to their own maintenance. So he now works in private industry to make sure private businesses meet the same water standards as applied to public drinking water via the water framework directive. His house is full of all sorts of chemicals he uses in work.
It`s actually very interesting, but he put to bed any issues I had with drinking water.
But yeah, the water here is very healthy.
Sometimes a filter can help for purely taste reasons, but the trace chemicals are harmless (very easy to get your tap water tested, and it`s very easy to verify the scientific implications of the results). We aren't a fluoridation country per se so only about 10% of the country gets water with flouridation.
The water where I live is fine, tastes fine so I don`t need to throw money away on a filter. I understand in some parts of the country people prefer to soften their water slightly, and I probably would if I lived there.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

tsaro wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm
Lost to the Void wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:37 pm

That`s the pseudoscience of conspiracy land though right?
It`s very rare the "science" holds up to any scrutiny, sometimes even very basic scrutiny.
I'm really at a loss as to how some of these con artists ever became so successfull.
The worst part is indeed that most things could be disproven rather easily, making any discussion about it rather tedious....
Of man, you just adding the the stuff, i talking about the water, and you start to add an exclusion, that if sea salt, what if limes, what that vegetable, and meat stuff on after another. Btw rain water is distilled e
water, it a natural process. Of course it is happening, how many animals are killed for and avocado and palm oil farm. It's never ending discussion how much pain and suffering people cause to environment and species just for a profit, but it's a different story? it's never ending story, those indigridients is still better than nothing, and you add did you do research how they made?? :D it's like meat eater and vegan argument which more causes more suffering and list never ends, because just to keep the field and grow faster farmers have to kill a lot of animals as well, it's just never ending story you will always find the way what to add more isn't?

We live a years where you barely can trust the stuff organic anymore, where mostly everything is sprayable.
You know I know, everyone knows.

How many musicians killed them self because of drug use just to keep themselves one road with to release something for a sake of release it, it's never ending list isn't?

you are made out of 60-70% water

Maybe you don't like water at all and drink soda or whatever(yolo)??
this what distlled water is for man, it flush that shit out, flush out inorganic stuff out of your body.
I don't get it, you just always will find to add somethin, it feels like you can't accept a simple truth.

It's personal choice it's and it's my own truth and i will stick to it one way or another, it's my life choice.

Just because the origin of the product and what procedure it went through doesn't have anything with water i'm drinking mate.
And if you think that's there's nothing wrong to drink tap water, well what i can say is up to you.
However you will see it in future that people will be switching up from that utter shit tap water, and i'm seeing this now people switchin up to filtered water/distilled water is not expensive and it's long term investment, and it way more cheaper than buy something from a plastic bottle in't?
it's question of time when you will understand that. ;)
end of story.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

The problem with telling people that they are wrong makes them more fervent in their beliefs.

I mean they’re actual folks who believe the earth is flat. And people who refuse to vaccinate their kids.

How wrong can you be? But proving things with facts doesn’t seem to work,

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Of man, you just adding the the stuff, i talking about the water, and you start to add an exclusion, that if sea salt, what if limes, what that vegetable, and meat stuff on after another. Btw rain water is distilled e
water, it a natural process. Of course it is happening, how many animals are killed for and avocado and palm oil farm. It's never ending discussion how much pain and suffering people cause to environment and species just for a profit, but it's a different story? it's never ending story, those indigridients is still better than nothing, and you add did you do research how they made?? :D it's like meat eater and vegan argument which more causes more suffering and list never ends, because just to keep the field and grow faster farmers have to kill a lot of animals as well, it's just never ending story you will always find the way what to add more isn't?

We live a years where you barely can trust the stuff organic anymore, where mostly everything is sprayable.

How many musicians killed them self because of drug use just to keep themselves one road with to release something for a sake of release it, it's never ending list isn't?

this what distlled water is for man, it flush that shit out, flush out inorganic stuff out of your body.
I don't get it, you just always will find to add somethin, it feels like you can't accept a simple truth.

It's personal choice it's and it's my own truth and i will stick to it one way or another, it's my life choice.

Just because the origin of the product and what procedure it went through doesn't have anything with water i'm drinking mate.
And if you think that's there's nothing wrong to drink tap water, well what i can say is up to you.
However you will see it in future that people will be switching up from that utter shit tap water, and i'm seeing this now people switchin up to filtered water/distilled water is not expensive and it's long term investment, and it way more cheaper than buy something from a plastic bottle in't?
end of story.
Having said what I just said...I still have to say, most of what you are writing here is wrong.

I’m a scientist, not a very good one, but a certified one nonetheless , and not from google. I know far more intelligent ones though, and they would also agree with me.

I’m not saying you are silly. Far from it. But what you have written here is.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Considering how utterly fucked and polluted the ocean is, I have no idea how anyone would consider sea salt to be cleaner than mined salt.
New Shit

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

juodas wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:28 pm
it's like meat eater and vegan argument which more causes more suffering and list never ends, because just to keep the field and grow faster farmers have to kill a lot of animals as well, it's just never ending story you will always find the way what to add more isn't?
Not really, it`s a fairly easy thing to grasp. Currently we waste a huge amount of land growing food to feed farm animals such as cattle (who we then purposefully torture). One cow requires far more land area and far more water to be fed than does a human, and also, per hectare produces less food (as meat) than the actual land would to feed a human. So by reducing meat farming, in the long run we actually will reduce agricultural land (and water) wastage. Less agriculture means less disturbance to wild life = less suffering as a net result.
Super simple.
New Shit

willemb
Mild

Post by willemb »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:25 pm
juodas wrote:
Well it's a problem in uk that's an island and there's no proper water sources(if i'm wrong tell me) secondly your water problem is sorted out by mixing it with chlorine to prevent a contamination which is one of many chemicals founded in tap water. I checked my tap water parts with a water meter costs(9£), and it has 180-270 unknown shit parts(two of them is flouride and chlorine) in water
It`s not a problem in the uk at all, we have lots of rain, reservoirs and ranges such as the penines.
Our water is stringently tested, to a much higher standard than bottled water. My mate worked for the Drinking Water Inspectorate and told me about the shit they did. Serious standards in the uk, some of the best in europe.
Chlorine can be in UK tapwater sometimes. There is nothing essentially wrong with filtering water either as far as I know, it does taste better at least (does it really get rid of the chlorine though?).

I grew up in the Netherlands, and lived in the UK for 15 years, and now in NL again. At the end of hot summers when I was living in Bristol, the tapwater was chlorinated, as the reservoir levels got low. Only 1 summer in this 15 years, there were about 2 weeks during which I bought bottled water because I personally would wretch from the chlorine taste. I am not saying its an evil thing that chlorine was in the water, its obviously done for a reason, to keep bacteria from growing. I never experienced this in the Netherlands though, but thats just the way it is. If there was better fresh water to be used, I am sure it would have been.

Fresh water supply is a problem in long hot summers in the UK (aquifers drying up, rivers that stop), and on a global level problems around water supply will only increase. For now, wars for oil, but the wars for water have already started to creep in.

I dont agree with everything that juodas says at all, far from it, but there are some valid points... and I'm slightly allergic to the dualistic right or wrong, black or white view of the world.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:05 pm
juodas wrote:
it's like meat eater and vegan argument which more causes more suffering and list never ends, because just to keep the field and grow faster farmers have to kill a lot of animals as well, it's just never ending story you will always find the way what to add more isn't?
Not really, it`s a fairly easy thing to grasp. Currently we waste a huge amount of land growing food to feed farm animals such as cattle (who we then purposefully torture). One cow requires far more land area and far more water to be fed than does a human, and also, per hectare produces less food (as meat) than the actual land would to feed a human. So by reducing meat farming, in the long run we actually will reduce agricultural land (and water) wastage. Less agriculture means less disturbance to wild life = less suffering as a net result.
Super simple.
Yes i definitelly agree with you 100% with that, but what i'm saying, there's some vegans don't realise that there's a dark side of veganism as well, of course it less envinronment damage and it's beneficial in a lot of ways i definetelly agree with you, but it causes damage as well, not much as animal agriculture but it still does

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

willemb wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 pm
Lost to the Void wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:25 pm
juodas wrote:
Our water is stringently tested, to a much higher standard than bottled water. My mate worked for the Drinking Water Inspectorate and told me about the shit they did. Serious standards in the uk, some of the best in europe.
Chlorine can be in UK tapwater sometimes. There is nothing essentially wrong with filtering water either as far as I know, it does taste better at least (does it really get rid of the chlorine though?).

I grew up in the Netherlands, and lived in the UK for 15 years, and now in NL again. At the end of hot summers when I was living in Bristol, the tapwater was chlorinated, as the reservoir levels got low. Only 1 summer in this 15 years, there were about 2 weeks during which I bought bottled water because I personally would wretch from the chlorine taste. I am not saying its an evil thing that chlorine was in the water, its obviously done for a reason, to keep bacteria from growing. I never experienced this in the Netherlands though, but thats just the way it is. If there was better fresh water to be used, I am sure it would have been.

Fresh water supply is a problem in long hot summers in the UK (aquifers drying up, rivers that stop), and on a global level problems around water supply will only increase. For now, wars for oil, but the wars for water have already started to creep in.

I dont agree with everything that juodas says at all, far from it, but there are some valid points... and I'm slightly allergic to the dualistic right or wrong, black or white view of the world.
it's taste horrible man i know :mrgreen:
That's what i mean, hot countries had problem with water and because of climate change it's increasing, and the only way to get clean fresh water will be through distilation/water filtering.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Some things are dualistic, somethings are a sliding scale, and a lot of it is due to knowledge/truth at a certain moment in time.

Flat earth, creationism, lizard people, chemtrails= wrong.

Vaccine risk vs disease = sliding scale.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

jordanneke wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:53 pm
Some things are dualistic, somethings are a sliding scale, and a lot of it is due to knowledge/truth at a certain moment in time.

Flat earth, creationism, lizard people, chemtrails= wrong.

Vaccine risk vs disease = sliding scale.
well chemtrails are real, this the one of the evidence how clouds are made to manipulate weather, it's a lithuanian couldn't find and english version of it but you will get an idea
https://youtu.be/rOO7V-3iy-U

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

a thread about a frontman for a punk/electronic band has become a thread about water....I FUCKIN' LOVE SUBSEKT!!!!

I'm in Nottinghamshire and the water is really good here, never needs filtering, clear, crisp and refreshing.
FUCK-WIT

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

I only drink South German Helles and the only chem trails are going through my nose holes.

.... And i'm still waiting for worlds end. It's a myth I guess.

Cheers...
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

CubiK Mass
Alf Garnett

Post by CubiK Mass »

Mono-xID wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm
CubiK Mass wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 pm
Mono-xID wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:37 pm
So you really think that the moon is a space station, saturn is sending brain manupilating radiowaves to earth people and Lady Di's accident was actually a satanic sacrifice ritual?
It was no accident, she was definitely done in.
Is that proven fact?
Ofcourse it hasn't been proven...but

She was about to give the future king of england an arab brother, that was not going to be allowed to happen.

She even wrote to her butler saying her husband Prince Charles was going to have her killed in a car accident 2 years before it actually happened that way, because he wanted her out the way so he could marry his mistress at the time now his wife.

The route she took into the tunnel in paris has dozens of CCTV cameras along said route, by some massive coincidence not one was working on the night she died, and many other strange occurrences happened that night.

Watch this, it was a documentary done for channel 4 that was pulled and never aired.

youtu.be/2jFkkRF-nXg

Ben Kohonays
Quaint

Post by Ben Kohonays »

jordanneke wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm
And people who refuse to vaccinate their kids.
Err...wasn't there a scientific study published some time last year that proved there was a link with autism? I know I read about it somewhere, just can't remember where it was.
0dd wrote: Gotta love the subsekt derail ethic.

Ben Kohonays
Quaint

Post by Ben Kohonays »

Tried looking for it, but there's so many articles trying to discredit any link, it's impossible to find.
0dd wrote: Gotta love the subsekt derail ethic.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Ben Kohonays wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 am
jordanneke wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm
And people who refuse to vaccinate their kids.
Err...wasn't there a scientific study published some time last year that proved there was a link with autism? I know I read about it somewhere, just can't remember where it was.
You’re trolling right!

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

Pelecaras wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:18 pm
a thread about a frontman for a punk/electronic band has become a thread about water....I FUCKIN' LOVE SUBSEKT!!!!
Not sure if he would have appreciated it though, after all he was the firestarter.

The only solution is more chemicals in the water, like somewhere in the USA a while back.....
how far do you want to go

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

juodas wrote:

end of story.
What's all this then :lol:

I'm not 'adding the stuff', just informing you why your attempt to ban the nasty water-chemicals from your diet is failing. And pretty hard at that/ Because these chemicals are also in your food. If it's your life choice to ignore facts, then go ahead. But actually mentioning it like it holds water.... Ahem.

As for the rest of your rant, not sure where that came from but I never said any of the things you're pretending to react to. What's there to understand about water bottles and your water filter investment, and why are you telling me that? :lol:

Hope it made you feel better to get that out of your system, though next time leave me out of it, I might have been annoyed by this if it wasn't so ridiculous :P
how far do you want to go

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

+1 on what's been said about the detail here.

How & what people write is definitely a tiny window into the soul. Hope Keith appreciated a slight bit of randomness from time to time :)

#subsekt
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB