Most hated tracks ever

General Chat // Music Discussion
Planar
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Most hated tracks ever

Post by Planar »

Wiu wrote:All the tracks on this (awesome) video are on my list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbvYJ45W84

Nearly spat my drink out laughing at this. Although, I'm wondering if I'd prefer a proper Tiesto gig over it...

Ttinga
Normality Restored

Post by Ttinga »

wait, you guys don't like Scatman?!?!?

Program
Chernobyl

Post by Program »

jim_kezzle
Onions

Post by jim_kezzle »

probably not that bad a track but it really really freeks me out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBPeXCFZwg
dvs1 running
creepy techno
pink panther techno
whatever you want to call it, used to be played at quite a few nights out I've been at and really made me feel uncomfortable, much to the amusement of my friends who would bait me over it.

jim_kezzle
Onions

Post by jim_kezzle »

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

jim_kezzle wrote:probably not that bad a track but it really really freeks me out
dvs1 running
creepy techno
pink panther techno
whatever you want to call it, used to be played at quite a few nights out I've been at and really made me feel uncomfortable, much to the amusement of my friends who would bait me over it.
Haha I've literally just picked up that tune and put in the bag for later today :D

I see what you mean about the creepiness Lol

jim_kezzle
Onions

Post by jim_kezzle »

ashley BORG wrote:
jim_kezzle wrote:probably not that bad a track but it really really freeks me out
dvs1 running
creepy techno
pink panther techno
Haha I've literally just picked up that tune and put in the bag for later today :D

I see what you mean about the creepiness Lol
haha thats a coincidence
you know my mate tom (tdmusic) ask him about it freaking me out on nights out.

bkwsk
skaghead

Post by bkwsk »

Whoever hated against Sing it back by Moloko brought a tear to my eye. You don't do that to that tune in front of a househead man. That's wrong.

Lag
athlete

Post by Lag »

"Learning How To Do It" by Valentino Kanzyani. Beginning of the end for techno as the most popular genre in clubs.
You have to systematically create confusion, it sets creativity free. Everything that is contradictory creates life.

surface
Balance

Post by surface »

should be shot... six times... with a bazooka

Udy
brown envelope

Post by Udy »

I'm not much of a hater and as mentioned before I generally like most "rubbish" music in some way but there are a few things that I have to turn off or complain about if they come on:

WILL.I.AM & any Black Eyed Peas from Elephunk onwards.
Any Guetta or Calvun Harris produced rnbdancepop.
Avicii - Levels.

ARiFF
snıuǝƃ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ

Post by ARiFF »

Same here actually not really "hating" anything, its more of a disgusting nauseating feeling i get when i hear certain tunes like :

Kanye West crap
Beyoncé & the entire R&B scene
The annoying frog mentioned earlier
Dunno about you guys but we have a "eurosong for kids" competition over here which i dislike very much because they make kids act like adults
Justin Peeper
that diaper wearing kid from Will Smith
Radiohead
and so on...

Barfunkel
Smalahove

Post by Barfunkel »

My most hated track of all time is definitely Attack Attack - Stick Stickly.

If you ever wondered what (really crappy) metal, trance and boyband pop would sound like if they were all featured in the same song, check the tune out.
"I don't shower every day, but when I do, I do it after listening to some Barfunkel" - Anonymous

http://soundcloud.com/user4904810
http://www.mixcloud.com/Barfunkel/

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I've seen that Attack Attack tune before somewhere.. fucking terrible.

Have you heard this one? Goes cheesy Vengaboys in the middle. Honest.

Its like an all male Evanescence cover band in some ways. I hate them too. Someone is trying to apply the forumla $$$

Actually all "metal" bands with Female singers, or people who sing as well as scream for the most part are shit.

youtu.be/OG-RNq7oRUM
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

ICN wrote:I've seen that Attack Attack tune before somewhere.. fucking terrible.

Have you heard this one? Goes cheesy Vengaboys in the middle. Honest.

Its like an all male Evanescence cover band in some ways. I hate them too. Someone is trying to apply the forumla $$$

Actually all "metal" bands with Female singers, or people who sing as well as scream for the most part are shit.

youtu.be/OG-RNq7oRUM

Hahahaha, I love the duet sections where the singing is overlaid with screaming. It's like chalk and cheese coming together and working in perfect harmony.

That said I don't mind Metal with screaming "singers" I find it really funny.
I've always fancied doing a Techno version, screaming Baguettes (haw-hee-haw)-like obscenities such Fuck or Cunt in to a Mic or Answering Machine. Then making 5 mins of drone ducking only for the screaming swear words to cut in.
:mrgreen:

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Nothing specific, but it bugs me when classic stuff gets covered by commercial acts looking for credibility and they end up murdering a classic, and destroying your memories.

There are many examples, but one that comes to mind is when All Saints, a shitty girl band, covered under the bridge by the red hot chilli peppers.

Did they even know it is a song alluding to heroin addiction and being at the absolute lowest you can be?
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

zesto wrote:The new Chase & Status track on the radio one all the time really makes me want to hunt them down, okay guys you can bastardize dnb all you like as it is radio fodder knife crime music now but using the drum break that is in 'Dance With Power' by Bass Construction is a FUCKING SIN, I'm probably showing my age here as its an old hardcore track, anyway I'd love to smash their fucking pompous little heads in and I'd do the time for it as well, just to say i was defending that break against the masses, somethings need to remain untouchable, like Steve says above it really does taint the memories you have from certain tracks
Word Scott. I got serious issues with Chase and Status.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

ashley BORG wrote:
oddmyth wrote:

For DnB, basically pick any DJ Marky Tune, something about his tunes makes me cringe, especially the remix of John B - Salsa (so horrifying), but also this one on V .. blah blah blah

youtu.be/nG0A4tCEfiY

AGREED!

Ha ha, I love that tune - takes me back to 2005, no responsibilites, lots of Charles, Madman and gyals (that's girls for you non-natives). Same reason I have a soft spot for bassline.

I'm surprised no-one's mentioned Scooter.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

zesto wrote:The new Chase & Status track on the radio one all the time really makes me want to hunt them down, okay guys you can bastardize dnb all you like as it is radio fodder knife crime music now but using the drum break that is in 'Dance With Power' by Bass Construction is a FUCKING SIN, I'm probably showing my age here as its an old hardcore track, anyway I'd love to smash their fucking pompous little heads in and I'd do the time for it as well, just to say i was defending that break against the masses, somethings need to remain untouchable, like Steve says above it really does taint the memories you have from certain tracks
Have they really done that?
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Thumper
decent

Post by Thumper »

I'd never heard of Chase and Status until about two weeks ago. Did they headline one of the tents at Glastonbury this year? They were shite.

I just listened to one of their tracks on youtube just to make sure. It sounded like a DnB remix of the Backstreet boys. They were shite too.

So...lots of shite. Same as it ever was, I reckon.

I'd like to nominate anything ever by Eric 'Fucking' Clapton. I don't know why I hate his twiddly widdly noodly wanking. I just do. Don't have time to paste up all his vids, but if you want the pick of the bunch, that Wonderful Tonight dirge makes me dream of genocide.

He's a bastard, and so are his guitars.