Soundtoys bundle - 50% off

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Soundtoys bundle - 50% off

Post by jordanneke »

My mate who produces indie music actually used a phone to call me (I actually had to use the phone to speak to someone) to tell me.

I did a quick search, and some people on here are fond of them, so I started this thread.

http://www.soundtoys.com/black-friday/

Worth buying the bundle? 500 down to 250

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Soundtoys bundle - 50% off

Post by Críoch »

Man alive.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

ggroove
brown envelope

Post by ggroove »

Thanks for the heads up... hmmm I should consider this. I bought all the hurricane plugins they had and now they're offering me to trade those in in order to update to Soundtoys 5 for 140 usd. Hmmm

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

I own it for a year now and it really, really inceased my creative output and production quality. Good to learn plugins with great sound output and to me, nearly every plugin is useful, only one or two i haven't used yet.
:geek:

Dattington
Alf Garnett

Post by Dattington »

Best set of plugins I've ever bought. By miles.
If you have any of the smaller plugins then you'll get more of a discount. I got the bundle a few years back for about £200 I think
Previews and clips are in the playlist below:

borg
Lifer

Post by borg »

Nowadays, 90% of my plugins are, in this order Soundtoys, Plugin Alliance, and Live native devices. Then a bit of sKnote, and some oddities like Eventide Omnipressor. Not that I'm a reference though, but Soundtoys sounds and feels very musical to me. The least I can say, is that it made me stop trying the neverending stream of redundant, uninspiring vst barf. Could also be that at last I made some progress and mix/produce better than yesteryear...
Andy
the lunatics are in the hall...

nomadjames
mummy!!

Post by nomadjames »

Bought it last year. Highly recommended.
www.soundcloud.com/nomadjames

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." - Hunter S. Thompson

www.nomadjames.com

Pittsburgh Ableton
www.facebook.com/groups/558333351022659

HowieRis
quasi-public

Post by HowieRis »

I think that's about what I paid for it, I use it every day. I'm a bit of a plugin-buyer but ST5 is that good that even now 12 months later when I hear about new delays or filters or analog modelled saturation etc I don't really give a shit.

It's got a "sound" though so it depends on your music. If you make really harsh digital sounding IDM it's probably not going to do you much good but if you want to bring some big bellied natural warmth to your mixes it's amazing, and in that case - warning - only download the demo if you can afford to buy it, otherwise you'll just be sad forever.

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

Some great deals on here! If only I hadn't spent most of my savings recently :(