Eventide EQuivocate Free till 31st October

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
CRDM
hmmmmmm...
Eventide EQuivocate Free till 31st October

Post by CRDM »

Just a heads up. Newfangledaudio/eventide are giving this away free until October 31st, it'll be $99 thereafter.

I'd recommend giving it a go, it's a very nice, smooth sounding eq. Based around the Mel system, the bands are set up to correlate with human hearing. It's very good for cutting and so quick to dial in as everything's simple and there. It has an eq match feature which I've yet to try out.

It uses ilok but only the software not the dongle.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... equivocate

off-key
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: Eventide EQuivocate Free till 31st October

Post by off-key »

Thanks for the heads up. Downloaded, gonna check it out.

off-key
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by off-key »

This is super useful as an analysis tool to figure out where your mixdown is lacking compared with other releases. I grabbed a bunch of my own tracks and compared with a few favourites which I liked the sound of and could immediately spot patterns where I was which frequencies needed addressing. Probably should be able to do it without this tool but if you are pressed for time, it's very useful. Not sure if I'd use it as a final EQ yet, need to spend a bit more time with it. Thanks again for the heads up.

arkos

Post by arkos »

They've just released a Limiter that is quite nice as well, and Void's absolute favorite multiband :D