New roland synth.. SE-02

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
g3_d9
Unfriended
Re: New roland synth.. SE-02

Post by g3_d9 »

ozias_leduc wrote:all these analogue mono synths make me feel like i'm doing the right thing focusing on software
i am actually looking forward to upcoming digital hardware.
Machines such as the Elektron range, the Teenage Engineering releases and the recent Akai units etc. give me great hope for what's to come in the near future.
Software developers such as Ableton and Cycling 74 are actually looking for new strategies and the possibility of finding differing platforms to the current PC (and MAC) generation and i believe this will spill over to a bright future for digital hardware.
"The sad thing about artificial intelligence is that it lacks artifice and therefore intelligence" -
Jean Baudrillard.

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Like a push 3 with soundcard capability, 1/4 and midi I/O(to say the least). and the abililty to load op your on the go work into a proper ableton project when you get back into the stu?

g3_d9
Unfriended

Post by g3_d9 »

Presently i don't use a DAW at all, gave that up a couple of years ago, and Abelton Live was not my DAW of choice when i did.
These days i am using a fairly basic hardware setup that sits on a diminutive trolley in my livingroom, as i don't have a studio anymore either.
"The sad thing about artificial intelligence is that it lacks artifice and therefore intelligence" -
Jean Baudrillard.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Alume wrote:Like a push 3 with soundcard capability, 1/4 and midi I/O(to say the least). and the abililty to load op your on the go work into a proper ableton project when you get back into the stu?
You basically described the mpc live there.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

ozias_leduc wrote:all these analogue mono synths make me feel like i'm doing the right thing focusing on software
this :ugeek:

collide
Smore

Post by collide »

These knobs. Too small. Fail.

Huck Farper
Alf Garnett

Post by Huck Farper »

Gear is for junkies. I'll stick to Operator.