ACID ACID ACID

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
calum666
No Avatar = Thick Bastard
ACID ACID ACID

Post by calum666 »

This one is for anyone who loves that acid sound.

Just come across the new Audio Realism Bass Line 3 so downloaded the demo and wow it's awesome. Just been playing around with it for about an hour. Will defo be purchasing this on pay day.

http://www.audiorealism.se/audiorealism ... ine-3.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LcKpEB-LSs

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: ACID ACID ACID

Post by Lost to the Void »

Ronnie from our very own forum is part of the audiorealism team.
By far the best 303 vst imho
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Opnå
non reader

Post by Opnå »

I have 2. Wasn't sure about updating to 3, but I might give the demo a whirl.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Already own....it's my most used VST by a mile.
FUCK-WIT

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

The only vst I use , sounds great !

PatrickHughes
Exampleless

Post by PatrickHughes »

I don't use a ton of 303 sounds but I did buy FL's Transistor Bass on sale when it came out, anyone use both and can compare the two? I'm pretty happy with how transistor bass sounds but this definitely looks cool too.

Huck Farper
Alf Garnett

Post by Huck Farper »

It's amazing, I prefer it over the tb-3 and tb03. I do find that d16's phoscyon is just as good though. But they are both by far the best 303 emus out there. ^DH

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

Thank you for sharing the love! ABL has been, is and will always be a product of passion. Glad it gets along!

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

rktic wrote:Thank you for sharing the love! ABL has been, is and will always be a product of passion. Glad it gets along!
It's a fucking great plugin buddy.
FUCK-WIT

buonacc
sad bastard

Post by buonacc »

love to use ABL3 (and ABL2, for its swing/shuffle) to sequence other synths inside Ableton. set MIDI Input on the synth channel to "ABL3" (both boxes) and enable MIDI Output inside ABL3. usually best to use a synth with a decent mono/legato/glide function.

the pattern randomization options in ABL3 are pretty advanced, and a joy to use for making quick variations of a pattern using the Note/Gate/Slide controls.

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

buonacc wrote:love to use ABL3 (and ABL2, for its swing/shuffle) to sequence other synths inside Ableton. set MIDI Input on the synth channel to "ABL3" (both boxes) and enable MIDI Output inside ABL3. usually best to use a synth with a decent mono/legato/glide function.

the pattern randomization options in ABL3 are pretty advanced, and a joy to use for making quick variations of a pattern using the Note/Gate/Slide controls.
Neat idea thanks !

totalcult
BAD

Post by totalcult »

buonacc wrote:love to use ABL3 (and ABL2, for its swing/shuffle) to sequence other synths inside Ableton. set MIDI Input on the synth channel to "ABL3" (both boxes) and enable MIDI Output inside ABL3. usually best to use a synth with a decent mono/legato/glide function.

^ This all day long.

I'm always using ABL3 to generate melodic ideas - the intelligent randomisation features make it super controllable - then exporting the pattern (or maybe several variations) as MIDI. I probably use it more often as a sequencer than as a 303, even though it sounds incredible (to my ear at least). Sold my TB3 after getting ABL3.