Morning, noon or night??

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
daunzila
arsehole
Re: Morning, noon or night??

Post by daunzila »

Nice timming for this post, i just moved to another apt to live with my gf and daughter, so my nights, that was my time to do music has become time to make dinner and stay with the girls, im loving this but i was missing my music time...

My daughter go to the school realy early in the morning, so after she goes and before going to work i have some free time that i used to go back in to bed, in the last weeks i just changed that and some of the days i've got to the studio and jammed a bit, doing it on headphones, now i need a good one, im loving this and yeah, i think it has affected me in some way, i didnt recorded that much yet but the outcome i got is going another direction that the one i was going, idk, i had a lot of changes in life in the last year so it can be something else, who knows? But i had to say, its nice to get to the studio with a fresh head and a cup of coffee, ill try to make this work for a while to see where this thing goes
WTF?!

disparate
I forgot.... So baked.
Re: Morning, noon or night??

Post by disparate »

I find for me it's more dictated by my schedule than the moods of the times of day - I'm more likely to actually make good progress on a track if it's when I'm not long up (or back from work) and know I've got a decent bit of time to play with. Evenings when I've got stuff on/nights when bedtime's looming are when there's more of a chance I'll just have a spare hour or half hour or something in which case "technique" type stuff makes more sense than working on a track.