It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: What headphones would you buy for ¬£100-200ish ?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm 
I Love YOU!!!

I got mine for around 5 years now and never had any issues with rattling. They are just amazing headphones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:26 pm 
broke

I'm happy with my yamaha hph-mt8 headphone. They give me a good bass respond, something i'm missing from my HS7's monitors. I also like the highs. The only thing that could be better is the mids. When I just got the headphone I found the mids a bit to harsh for my taste. This made me lower the volume ,for say a vocal, and than having to turn it back up when I hear it through my HS7's.

Anyway, just like any pair of monitor speakers you have to get used to your headphones to. I'm really in to my hph-mt8 now. I know them and know how they react. They have good sound and are really comfortable and have a good build.

I could also recommend the AKG K-702. I wanted to own one, but for my purposes a closed back was the right fit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 pm 
Chernobyl

Thanks for the input. I'm 100% sure I haven't damaged anything, I've been using them with no issues. It's just during the most bass heavy tracks, quite a way above comfortable long-term listening volume that I get a little purr on kicks and wompy bass, and the only reason I have to push the volume is to provoke a symptom of possible bad build quality. Anything less and the lows sound clear and solid to me.

Wanna try my luck getting an unshakable pair but I've been emailing the company and tweeting at them and stuff with absolutely no response.

Vietnam ¬Į\_(„ÉĄ)_/¬Į.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9