It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Johannes Heil - Free sample pack
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 pm 
arsehole

Alume wrote:
Mattias wrote:
Possibly there will be a seat in hell available for you now sir.

See you there mate :twisted:

Since we all gonna be there, were gonna have a subsekt there, right? thats some good news at last!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:43 pm 
Interchangeable

Ploy wrote:
Hades wrote:
Mattias wrote:

that's kind of how them boys always look just before I put my dark dick inside their tasty mouth... :D

Now I understand what the big deal was about with my thread.

Of course there are gay people on Subsekt. I didn't even think of that. Anyhow, no offence intended pal.

Really a shame the way they are treating you guys in Turkey. Stay strong & fight the good fight. You've got my support.

which thread ?
If I missed out on some secret gay gathering on subsekt, I'm gonna be really pissed !!
Only I get to fuck Pedro's virgin ass, damn it !

It's ok, I'm only secretly gay, I keep up a good front by being "happily" married, taking in a female au pair each year, raising 2 daughters, and working amongst women women and more women, trying my best to impress them any moment I can...
In fact, just 2 hours ago, my cleaning lady's husband was making nasty jealous comments to me (while I was up in her cherry trees) cause he probably can't stand how she's always complaining about him being a lazy fuck and talking about how much work she sees me doing in my own house.
What can I say about that honestly ?
It's just cause she don't get to see my basement with the cage full of teenage boys...

I'm openly nazi however !
I think Dolfy had the best haircut (and mustache) in all European history,
in fact, only Stephen Hawking gives me a harder erection (but please don't tell anyone, especially not Pedro)

ps : if you want I can PM you a picture of my pecs, they are quite impressive indeed ! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 pm 
Interchangeable

mainst09 wrote:
Hades wrote:

ow ow daunzilla, only Johannnes Heil gets to call me a nazi cunt and get away with it ! :D

or wait, he didn't get away with it... ;)

and that still gave me the most politically incorrect anti-semitic joke I ever heard...
I quite enjoy telling it to folks from time to time :mrgreen:

He's he a nazi?

to make a long story short : I made a comment about how I just read an interesting article about Hitler's private library (he had a huge amount of books, and funny enough, he loved the Winnetou books, he even told his generals to read them and use more of their imagination when the invasion of Russia didn't go as planned.
Mr Heil (what's in a name ?) called ma nazi, so I gave him an accurate personal history lesson after Steve pointed out how coincé it was for mr Heil to call me a nazi just cause I read something about Hitler and was very much interested (thank you Steve !).
In the end, Mr Heil understood perfectly well what I meant and everything was fine, but we kind of didn't see much of Mr Heil anymore soon after that...

oh yeah, that joke :

what's worse than the holocaust ?

6 million Jews of course !! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

and seriously : I love telling this joke cause yes I personally visited a concentration camp (which I think should be an obligatory history lesson for any teenager)
and yes I watched "Shoah", which is a heart-breaking, sickening 9 hour long documentary with nothing but holocaust survivors and nazi's (who barely got punished btw) talking about their private experience during the holocaust. Some of the details in that documentary you will never EVER forget !!!
Again, I think this documentary should be obligatory viewing for any teenager in every high school.
So although I know this sounds arrogant to say : I think I've seen a lot more sickening info about the holocaust than most people ever did.
I'm certainly gonna take my 2 kids to a concentration camp when they're old enough, and I'm gonna force them to watch "Shoah", the whole thing from start to finish.
Best way to never get racist kids is to show them a concentration camp...

But I think one should be able to laugh with anything or otherwise it becomes a tabou, which is never a good thing... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:48 pm 
Interact. Don't Spam.

Anyone have the link?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:55 am 
pregnant

gaston.volpe wrote:
Anyone have the link?

yeah same, dropbox is down and i dont have fb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 am 
decent

Shame the link got deleted. Could any of you cunts be a good peron for once in your lifetime and reupload it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:57 pm 
slipper

Hades wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
Hades wrote:

ow ow daunzilla, only Johannnes Heil gets to call me a nazi cunt and get away with it ! :D

or wait, he didn't get away with it... ;)

and that still gave me the most politically incorrect anti-semitic joke I ever heard...
I quite enjoy telling it to folks from time to time :mrgreen:

He's he a nazi?

to make a long story short : I made a comment about how I just read an interesting article about Hitler's private library (he had a huge amount of books, and funny enough, he loved the Winnetou books, he even told his generals to read them and use more of their imagination when the invasion of Russia didn't go as planned.
Mr Heil (what's in a name ?) called ma nazi, so I gave him an accurate personal history lesson after Steve pointed out how coincé it was for mr Heil to call me a nazi just cause I read something about Hitler and was very much interested (thank you Steve !).
In the end, Mr Heil understood perfectly well what I meant and everything was fine, but we kind of didn't see much of Mr Heil anymore soon after that...

oh yeah, that joke :

what's worse than the holocaust ?

6 million Jews of course !! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

and seriously : I love telling this joke cause yes I personally visited a concentration camp (which I think should be an obligatory history lesson for any teenager)
and yes I watched "Shoah", which is a heart-breaking, sickening 9 hour long documentary with nothing but holocaust survivors and nazi's (who barely got punished btw) talking about their private experience during the holocaust. Some of the details in that documentary you will never EVER forget !!!
Again, I think this documentary should be obligatory viewing for any teenager in every high school.
So although I know this sounds arrogant to say : I think I've seen a lot more sickening info about the holocaust than most people ever did.
I'm certainly gonna take my 2 kids to a concentration camp when they're old enough, and I'm gonna force them to watch "Shoah", the whole thing from start to finish.
Best way to never get racist kids is to show them a concentration camp...

But I think one should be able to laugh with anything or otherwise it becomes a tabou, which is never a good thing... ;)

Funny, cause Mr Heil recently faced a shitstorm on his FB page, because he was openly sexist in some posts. Even after people were complaining in a polite way, he made it worse. Being a good producer doesn't seem equivalent with being an open and smart person ;).

I won't start a political discussion in a technoforum, but one additional thought: It's good to laugh about everything and to have no taboos, but you should also be aware that there might be affected people where you can't overlook the impact of some jokes on them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 am 
Small Penis

Johannes Heil can eat a fat bag of dicks. What a twat he is.

BandoftheHand's girlfriend is getting wet when listening to Mono.xID tracks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 am 
refusenik

You're all going to heil!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Have to say, it was cool that he joined the forum under his real name.
He could have used a moniker and posted.
Would be interesting to see if people reacted in a different way to his posts.
Something tells me it wouldn't have made any difference though!

In fairness, I like his stuff.
It's got that tribal warfare edge to it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:34 am 
Interchangeable

Root wrote:
one additional thought: It's good to laugh about everything and to have no taboos, but you should also be aware that there might be affected people where you can't overlook the impact of some jokes on them.

absolutely true.
but I think that if you notice you hurt somebody on a personal level with a joke,
and you certainly didn't mean to do so,
you can just be a man/Stace and apologize for it.

If your goal is to never hurt anyone with anything you say, you're gonna have quite a boring life. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:44 am 
Interchangeable

intrusav wrote:
You're all going to heil!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Have to say, it was cool that he joined the forum under his real name.
He could have used a moniker and posted.
Would be interesting to see if people reacted in a different way to his posts.
Something tells me it wouldn't have made any difference though!

In fairness, I like his stuff.
It's got that tribal warfare edge to it.

Of course they would have reacted differently. I think even now some would have probably never dared to say "hey, don't be a dick, what's wrong in reading an article about Hitler's library FFS" just because they look up to the guy because they like his music.
That's just how a lot of people are : they need their idols or something.
I always make a big distinction between people and their music, just like I do at work : I have colleagues that I like as people but that I hate as colleagues and vice versa.
The older I get, the less people I can idolize or look up to. I respect a lot of people's work, but that's something different.

But to be fair, mr Heil recognized his mistake here, he was ok with it in the end, though don't ask me the exact words that were used.
It was just funny (and strange) to be called a nazi. If you'd knew me in person, you'd know I am very very much unlikely to be racist in any way, nor have some kind of √ľbermensch feeling. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:55 am 
Interchangeable

but to prove a point about being a nobody and being mr Heil :

A few months ago, I made a free live pack, containing about 50 kicks,
and in total almost 100 clips and 15 presets for Analog.
Many lovely vintage synths were used to create this pack.

You can find more info here :

http://subsekt.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7855

but you don't have to read all my boring words,
you don't even have to repost one of my tracks like I used to ask originally as the only favor in return.
You can just send me a PM via SC and I'll send you the d/l link.
Or you can just say "fuck you, you cunt, it's your fault we lost Heil as a valuable member here, you fucking nazi cunt" ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:48 pm 
fancy woman

hi guys, i second the above requests for a re-up... could anybody be so nice pleaaase?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 pm 
Interact. Don't Spam.

Would be nice to hear/have that sample pack, as i quite like the Johannes Heil productions :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 am 
beast

Since I already uploaded it for some guy who asked on soundcloud... here's the link, grab it fast don't know how long I ll keep it online my dropbox space is limited.

www.dropbox.com/s/s3v5iznpjshuoso…0Samples.zip?dl=0