Troy Pierce posting his studio recordings @ Facebook

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
LuigiTozzii
refusenik
Troy Pierce posting his studio recordings @ Facebook

Post by LuigiTozzii »

I'm not a big fan of his stuff but It could be interesting just to have a look at this:

https://www.facebook.com/troypierce

A couple of weeks ago I walked into my studio, turned the mixer/speakers on and was greeted with drones and pulses from a few synths that I had left on. It all sounded so cool I started recording and playing around with different effects and twisting some knobs. It was a so odd and amusing I thought it would be cool to post a little video on Facebook and ben osipo made a comment, "bounce it and send it to me". Awesome idea Ben, here you go!
The audio is all recorded in an Ableton 9 file (not my drums though, figure those out yourself!) Do whatever these noises inspire you to do, consider it an early christmas gift from me to you! Have fun. (let us know if you come up with anything mind blowing!!!!) Items & Things

http://bit.ly/18wDSo8

radovanovic
broke
Re: Troy Pierce posting his studio recordings @ Facebook

Post by radovanovic »

sound really interesting, gonna check that.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I liked Troy P.. he seemed to be responsible for some of the most interesting, gritty. & darker /less happy stuff on .. 25 bitches & horses were his, weren't they?
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

ICN wrote:I liked Troy P.. he seemed to be responsible for some of the most interesting, gritty. & darker /less happy stuff on .. 25 bitches & horses were his, weren't they?

Yeah him,Heartthrob,Magda and Gaiser but gaiser was just in the beggining. My fav is Heartthrob he didn't sold out to that shit that . guys are doing now he still does some proper music.

youtu.be/qsH4UpUFlKo
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Ttinga
Normality Restored

Post by Ttinga »

Hell yeah, I loved that era of .. Magda always had good dj sets. Haven't really kept up with what all those people are doing now. Who can forget Nasty Girl?

youtu.be/5g7HGrVXOyk

Audiokat
Face Hugger

Post by Audiokat »

Nice one, good find. I really like some of his stuff, esp. Majikal. I guess I am more into slower tempo, quirky minimalistic music but certainly interested in what is in this zip file.

[edit] Actually no, it's too large a file for my crappy USB dongle connection. Whoever has downloaded it and had a listen, could you roughly describe the content :)