Reverb 2022

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
HOTF
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: Reverb 2022

Post by HOTF »

buffered wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:22 am
does anyone here use or have opinion on Toraverb from d16?
I haven't tried it yet. A lot of people swear by it so it must be decent. Setaoc Mass mentionned in his masterclass that it is his go to reverb

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

I ended up getting Baby Audio Crystalline - it is a nice reverb.

orchard
quasi-public

Post by orchard »

HOTF wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:56 pm
just bought Relab LX480 essential and Eventide's blackhole. Pretty happy with them so far. My next purchase is probably gonna a be The audio thing spring reverb thing cause right now I use convolution reverbs or the cherry audio's stardust 201 Tape echo for springs sounds. The stardust is good for doing the roland echo thing but the reverb is only a volume knob. Not dissing the plugin its a faithful emulation.
Just tried Cherry Audio's stardust 201. A lot of fun for 15 quid! Cheers for the heads up :)

mervv
Jan : )

Post by mervv »

HOTF wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:14 pm
buffered wrote:
I haven't tried it yet. A lot of people swear by it so it must be decent. Setaoc Mass mentionned in his masterclass that it is his go to reverb
All the d16 stuff I have sounds great. I've got my eye on toraverb and that sequenced delay they have. Just waiting for it to go on sale...

If I remember correctly, their stuff often gets marked down by 50% or so a couple times a year

HOTF
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by HOTF »

mervv wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:50 am
HOTF wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:14 pm
buffered wrote:
All the d16 stuff I have sounds great. I've got my eye on toraverb and that sequenced delay they have. Just waiting for it to go on sale...

If I remember correctly, their stuff often gets marked down by 50% or so a couple times a year
Im in the exact same position as you waiting for their next 50% sale to buy a bunch of their plugins : Toraverb, Tekturon( the seq delay thing) and Decimort. Hopefully at this point Phoscyon Version 2 will be out. I like V1 but the UI is very dated

HOTF
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by HOTF »

orchard wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:37 pm
HOTF wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:56 pm
just bought Relab LX480 essential and Eventide's blackhole. Pretty happy with them so far. My next purchase is probably gonna a be The audio thing spring reverb thing cause right now I use convolution reverbs or the cherry audio's stardust 201 Tape echo for springs sounds. The stardust is good for doing the roland echo thing but the reverb is only a volume knob. Not dissing the plugin its a faithful emulation.
Just tried Cherry Audio's stardust 201. A lot of fun for 15 quid! Cheers for the heads up :)
Yeah man bought th Sardust 201 and PS-20. Cherry audio'S stuff is so cheap rn kinda of a no brainer for me

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

+1 Valhalla and Little Plate both get extensive use. I love Convolution Reverb Pro with custom IR's specifically Diego Stocco's FFS Rhythmic Convolutions.

I also like Toraverb, I've owned it for more than a decade I guess, used to use it more (its extremely annoying that v2 doesn't load the old presets !!! WTF), but something about it just sounds really good in an old Midiverb kinda way, really suits Porc and techno in general imo.

I also own Eventide Black Hole, its immense. But doesn't get much use.

ATM I'm really into all the BabyAudio plugins, I bought the bundle a while back on special offer. They are pretty great imo, you should check them out.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune