Ignite Amps. Free Amp / Tube sims

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Ignite Amps. Free Amp / Tube sims

Post by Críoch »

Seen this on another website & they seem to be getting a lot of love - so I'm gonna check it out.

This company makes amps & seem to have coded up some software based on their designs.

http://www.igniteamps.com/en/audio-plug-ins
Audio Plug-Ins

NRR-1 Plug-In mic'dThe practice of live guitar and bass recording on PC, has spread enormously in recent years, as well as the development of simulation softwares, emulating amplifiers, stomp-boxes of various sorts and rack effects.

At Ignite Amps, we decided to keep pace with technology, developing in-house highly detailed digital simulations of tube and solid-state electronic circuits that can process the sound in real time (zero latency) and provide the most realistic possible results, using really advanced mathematical algorithms based on analog modeling.

Our simulation softwares are free and available as plug-ins to be used in most modern digital audio workstations (DAWs) for playing, testing, recording and mixing purposes.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Re: Ignite Amps. Free Amp / Tube sims

Post by msl »

Yeah I downloaded them when they came out cause they were free, tried them once I think, they were alright only.

I've gotten rid of all my freeware junk except the ones I actually use, less clutter in my plugin folder, less is more etc... its just too easy to accumulate loads of plugins that I end up never using.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune