Toneboosters plugins

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
Dirk L
Jan : )
Toneboosters plugins

Post by Dirk L »

Hi

Not a name that I've heard of before, but I stumbled across their website today. They have nice plugins.

Aint had the time to play with them, but immediately the Ferox, Module and ReelBus seem very cool.

http://www.toneboosters.com/products/

When you download them , it downloads the entire suite of plugins. They are evaluation copies, which basically means full featured without restriction. Ethically, you need to buy the license to make them full. I think they'd be well worth the money. Anybody using and rate them? I'm surprised that I've never seen them anywhere.

JDS
washable
Re: Toneboosters plugins

Post by JDS »

cheers for this, been looking for a bundle like this for a while!

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

I've been a sucker for his (Jeroen Breebart) plugins for years already. Most of what's available under the name of Toneboosters was formerly released under different names, some of them being freebies. It's really good stuff, especially Ferox was my first choice in regards to tape sound.

Straight forward plugs without bells'n'whistles you can count on.

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

So who else is using these, whats the buzz with ReelBus, anybody using it and happy with it?
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I downloaded them and made a crazy bassline with Ferox. They all seem very easy to use.

The ReelBus one adds subtle to cRAzY hiss. I havent had time to check out all the other ones, but I was looking at them on the site & theres an Amp sim in there too I believe. Theres quite a few in the pack to be fair - just hard to know what all of them do tbh cos most of the names dont give any clues haha
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Well ReelBus is their tape sim, supposed to be good but I guess I'll have to try myself, they are cheap enough either way...
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune