Recommend me some plugins (Sound / not Synths).

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Re: Recommend me some plugins (Sound / not Synths).

Post by msl »

I'll say again you should check out UrberMod its deadly.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

chocstclair85
broke

Post by chocstclair85 »

I've been getting some great results with the D16 stuff, namely Devastator, Decimort and Toraverb.

ARiFF
snıuǝƃ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ

Post by ARiFF »

Maybe it would be a good idea to consolidate this thread together with the other thread called Subsekt VST's. Like make an overview of the tools we as a community of producers are using. Would make for a decent "library" with screenies, some extra info's, links to manufacturers, demo's and so on aswell so new people can search through it. Just an idea though... If needed i can pour the 2 threads in a bit of a structured list...

ARiFF

Esh
unsure

Post by Esh »

ARiFF wrote:Maybe it would be a good idea to consolidate this thread together with the other thread called Subsekt VST's. Like make an overview of the tools we as a community of producers are using. Would make for a decent "library" with screenies, some extra info's, links to manufacturers, demo's and so on aswell so new people can search through it. Just an idea though... If needed i can pour the 2 threads in a bit of a structured list...

ARiFF
Sounds like a quality idea. Or set up some sort of cleaner Document type thing. Where we have good VSTs and plugins listed by category without all the fluff!!!

ARiFF
snıuǝƃ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ

Post by ARiFF »

Technoist wrote:
ARiFF wrote:Maybe it would be a good idea to consolidate this thread together with the other thread called Subsekt VST's. Like make an overview of the tools we as a community of producers are using. Would make for a decent "library" with screenies, some extra info's, links to manufacturers, demo's and so on aswell so new people can search through it. Just an idea though... If needed i can pour the 2 threads in a bit of a structured list...

ARiFF
Sounds like a quality idea. Or set up some sort of cleaner Document type thing. Where we have good VSTs and plugins listed by category without all the fluff!!!
yep thats what i was thinking too, i'll have a look at it tonight see what i can come up with. I'll put it up here so we can adjust when needed.